Good Morning Everyone….. yes I am still here… as always, life just got in my way. But I am starting my new years resolutions early and I hereby promise to bring my blog back from the dead.
Today is Monday and my day off from the bakery. As I sit here at my desk and write this post, I am deliberating with myself what I should tackle first on this cold, rainy gray morning in Berlin. I actually have two lists. The “what I would like to do list” and the “what I need to do list.”
THe WHat I WOuld LIke TO Do LIst:
1. scrapbook….there are still pictures from our 2015 vacation laying on my desk
2. bake a cake here at home for my family
3. try once again to paint Christmas Bulbs
4. paint my christmas crates, to be, for once ahead of the game
The WHat I NEed TO DO LIst:
1. Clean bathrooms
2. Do laundry
3. Mop floors
4. Put all the stuff on the basement stairs away
5. strip my bed(husband still sleeping, so I guess that can wait)
6. Plan the this weeks menue and grocery shop accordingly
7. Rake leaves
Can you guess which List will win? I can. “The What I need to do list.” It wins every time. In fact this morning around 3 am when I could not sleep, I actually contemplated getting up and starting the laundry. I did not.
So, for all of you out there, debating what to do first, as my friend Jennifer says, “Eat that Frog.” the quicker you do, the less painful it is.
Happy MOnday everyone. We have a lot to be thankful for today.